Bluestem Electric Cooperative is searching for a full-time Billing Clerk to work in the Wamego office Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. maintaining accurate monthly bills, answering any billing and/or bill payment questions, and providing exceptional customer service to our members. Occasionally the Billing Clerk will work out of the Clay Center office.
- Backup Receptionist
- Job Orders
- Capital Credits
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Strong math and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and a quality-focused work ethic.
- Successful past experience working within a professional office environment.
- Strong computer skills using various accounting and/or business systems.
- Associate degree in accounting and/or a related field. (A bachelor’s degree is preferred.)
Compensation & Benefits
- A competitive hourly wage.
- A defined benefit pension plan.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Group health, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- Vacation and holiday pay.
How to Apply:
Interested individuals should email their cover letter and/or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Bluestem Electric Cooperative is an equal opportunity employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.